Orange Montastrea cavernosa recruits?

Don McAllister mcall at superaje.com
Thu Jul 27 07:57:38 EDT 2000

Some sea anemones in thePacific Northwest and British Columbia have
symbiotic algae, so perhaps those species might fluoresce.

The aggregating anemone Anthopleura elegantissima has zooxanthellae and
zoochlorellae and the giant green anemone, A. xanthogrammica, also has these
two symbionts according to Rita and Charles O'Clair in Southeast Alaska's
Rocy Shores - Animals.

don
Don McAllister
Ocean Voice International