Corals species from Hyperspectral data?

Bill Bernard wbernard at 3DILLC.COM
Fri Jun 2 08:25:29 EDT 2000

Ron,

We have been collecting hyperspectral data in support of reef mapping for
the past 3 years with NOAA, the Park Service and the Navy.  We are using the
AISA airborne hyperspectral instrument that includes a satellite DGPS
navigation system which simplifies the geolocation of the reefs.  We are not
directly involved in the ground truthing of the images, but have assisted
the NOAA group in the analysis of the images.  If you want to contact me
directly I can provide more information and samples of our most recent data
collections.  There are some examples of last year's work located on our web
page.

Bill

William L. Bernard, MBA
Director of Business Development