websites

Robert van Woesik b984138 at sci.u-ryukyu.ac.jp
Wed Jun 28 05:57:50 EDT 2000

For the educators out there among us,

next semester (in fact every semester) I will update my website lecture
notes on coral reef ecology. It is far from complete but it is a start.
The lecture notes are aimed mainly at  undergraduate university
students. To save my students from excessive personal dogma it would be
nice to have a reference list of other websites that contain lecture
notes on coral reef ecology. I have attempted to make some links but I
only come across new and relevant websites haphazardly. So here is my
website address

http://www.cc.u-ryukyu.ac.jp/~b984138/

in the hope of generating such a reference list.

Best regards

Rob van Woesik

Dr. Robert van Woesik
Associate Professor