Coral Microsatellite Markers

Amy Baco abaco at soest.hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 9 01:21:03 EST 2000

Aloha!  I sent this message a couple years ago, but thought I would resend
in case there were any new developments.

Does anyone know of any good markers for population genetics for
corals?  I am most interested in microsatellites, but anything you got to
work would be great!  I need to use them on 2 gorgonian species and a soft
coral species, but again, I'd be happy to hear about anything that
worked.

Please respond directly to my email.  Sorry for cross-postings.

Thanks!
-Amy

Amy Baco-Taylor
University of Hawaii