** Announcing coral-list daily digest! **

Coral-List Admin jch at aoml.noaa.gov
Sat Mar 25 11:01:43 EST 2000

Greetings,

	It is my pleasure to announce to coral-list that we now have a
daily digest of coral-list messages, in addition to the weekly
coral-list-digest.  All messages during the previous day will be compiled
at the end of the day at midnight and sent out as one message.  If you
wish to subscribe to this service, please follow these instructions
carefully!

Send the following command to majordomo at coral.aoml.noaa.gov, in the body
of the message (i.e., NOT in the subject line):

	subscribe coral-list-daily

If you wish to unsubscribe from the usual coral-list or coral-list-digest,
send the appropriate command to majordomo in the body of the message,
which you can also do in the same message as the "subscribe" command,
above:

	unsubscribe coral-list

and/or,

	unsubscribe coral-list-digest

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE remember to send these messages to
majordomo at coral.aoml.noaa.gov and NOT to coral-list!  Otherwise, you may
bring upon yourself the wrath of all 1,600 of us, and your inbox may be
full with unsavory diatribes!

I would like to gratefully acknowledge here the assistance of the very
first guy to put coral-list and the very first CHAMP Page together for us,
Louis Florit.  Louis worked for us as a student back in the early 90s, and
he has since gone on to greener and more challenging computer pastures,
but he still looks over the list (he subscribes) and offers suggestions
and help from time to time.  Thanks, Luigi!

I hope you find this coral-list service of benefit to you.

	Cheers,

	Jim Hendee
	NOAA (Is this a great outfit, or what?)