percent coral cover

David Hutchinson d.j.hutchinson at uea.ac.uk
Mon May 8 13:01:43 EDT 2000

Dear colleagues,

I have been trying to investigate data available for per cent coral cover
for individual countries.  I have looked at data from reefbase, although it
is very difficult to get a handle on where this is from, and have also
looked at the reefcheck data that is publicly available.

I am sure there is more data out there, so i have decided to investigate!  I
have constructed a web form, and am hoping that anyone who feels that they
have data and are willing to share it, would be kind enough to fill in the
form.  Obviously, if anything comes of this, I will keep the list informed.

the address is:

http://www.uea.ac.uk/~d955461/coral.html

please also forward this message to all your coral reef friends!

many thanks, and with anticipation,

David.

David Hutchinson
School of Development Studies