Light meter

Arnupap Panichpol Arnupap.P at chula.ac.th
Mon May 15 05:57:08 EDT 2000

Dear Tony,

	The one that I had been used "Lycor" it had both on ground and submersible
model. I'm not sure about the model but you can check it on the website.

Arnupap Panichpol
Aquatic Resource Research Institute
Institute Building 3, 9th floor
Chulalongkorn University
Phayathai
Bangkok 10330
Thailand
Tel. 662-2188160-3
Fax. 662-2544259
homepage http://pioneer.netserv.chula.ac.th/~parnupap
> From: Tony Davi <molamola2 at hotmail.com>
> To: coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
> Subject: Light meter
> Date: 15 ¾ÄÉÀÒ¤Á 2543 1:09
>
> I am currently working on measuring light fields at the Flower Gardens
Banks