Bali - extra-mural interest group

Anne Cohen acohen at whoi.edu
Sun May 28 09:50:57 EDT 2000

Hello All

A few of us are planning to get together outside of the formal
conference symposia for a few hours to share thoughts/data/new
information on a subject of common interest: How do corals grow ?
We are specifically interested in scleractinian growth at the
ultra-structural level and the interpretation/reconciliation of skeletal
structures seen in x-ray, with light microscopy and with SEM.

We haven't yet decided on a day/time/venue. The purpose of the message
is to invite those working (and/or thinking) along these lines, who have
something to contribute, to join us
Please let me know so we can judge the level of interest and plan
accordingly,

Thanks,
Anne.

--