rainforests of the sea/raising awareness

Mohan, Pete Pete.Mohan at seaworld.com
Mon May 29 09:19:56 EDT 2000

I used the "Rainforests of the Sea" theme for a short video I just completed
that accompanies our living coral exhibits here at SeaWorld Cleveland.  I felt
that public perception of rainforests is often limited to the idea that they are
complex tropical systems that are endangered.  At this rather simplistic level
the analogy works.

Pete Mohan
Curator/Fishes