Taipei flight and G. Hodgson

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 1 10:47:06 EST 2000

Singapore Airlines has placed information on Flight SQ006 at the top of their
web page.  It can be found at:
http://www.singaporeair.com/

Included in the information is a list of Passengers and Crew, as well as
lists of those Accounted For and Unaccounted For.  Paul Blanchon is the only
Coral Reef name that I recognized from a quick survey of the list.  He is
both on the Passenger List and the Accounted For list.  I hope that Accounted
For means he is safe.

Mark

--
C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Chief of NOAA Paleoclimatology Program and

NOAA/National Geophysical Data Center
325 Broadway E/GC
DSRC 1B139
Boulder, CO 80305-3328
Voice: 303-497-6172                       Fax: 303-497-6513
Internet: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/paleo.html