Ladan

Terry Done tdone at aims.gov.au
Mon Nov 6 19:21:24 EST 2000

To all of you who came to Bali for the 9th International Coral Reef
Symposium, I thank you from the bottom of my heart on behalf of the
International Society for Reef Studies.

To  Paul Blanchon, Roberto Iglesias, Suzana Enriquez, Rick Nemeth, Sally
Walker, Steve Brosnan and Debra Brosnan who have lived through the tragedy
of the Singapore Airlines accident, we wish you a speedy recovery in body
and soul.

To the friends and family of Ladan Mohajerani - whom the accident took from
us - I pass on the heartfelt sympathy from all of us in the Society, and
from all of us around the world who care for coral reefs the way Ladan did.

Thank you Ladan - may  you rest in peace.

Tery Done
President
Internatinal Society for Reef Studies
Dr Terry Done
Leader Sustaining Living Marine Resources Project
Australian Institute of Marine Science
PMB #3 Mail Centre,
Townsville Qld          4810
Australia

Phone 61 7 47 534 344
Fax   61 7 47 725 852
email: tdone at aims.gov.au

WEBSITE for 9th International Coral Reef Symposium
www.nova.edu/ocean/9icrs