CDs and Web Site based

"José A. Speroni" jsperoni at enviroweb.org
Wed Nov 8 10:20:10 EST 2000

I agree with the idea of papers and procedings available on both, CD and
Web site.
The CD will provide an inexpensive source of data for anyone having a PC.
It's also easy to carry from one machine to another, search the data
contained by keywords, and keep it available at anytime for reference,
printing, citations, etc.
Web based can provide the same information for those not interested or not
having the CDs. Also updated information not yet available at CDs could be
presented at Web based sites.

Because Internet hook up is still expensive and slow for a lot of people
(me included), downloading information is a very time (and money) consuming
task. A Cd source for the same data will be (in my opinion) very welcomed.

Regards
José

Jose A. Speroni, Med.Vet.       E-mail: jsperoni at enviroweb.org
C.E.I.H.                                ar784 at lafn.org
C.C. 18                                 cj313 at ncf.ca
(7100) Dolores                  ICQ:    41190790
Buenos Aires                    Phone:  +54(2245)44-2350
REPUBLICA  ARGENTINA            Fax:    +54(2245)44-0625

The CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS E INVESTIGACIONES HERPETOLOGICAS
gratefully acknowledges the support received from:

Birgit Schmettkamp Verlag (Germany),  Mantella Publishing (UK)
Research Information Systems, Inc. (USA),  Reptilia (Spain)
Clark Development Company, Inc. (USA),  FTP Software, Inc. (USA)
Key Tronic Corporation (USA),  Colorado Memory Systems, Inc. (USA)