Chicken Little

Ernie Matson eamatson at uog9.uog.edu
Tue Nov 14 00:56:41 EST 2000

Alan,

Thanks for the reference.  I brought this issue up because, much to my
dismay, I heard several talks at the
9th ICRS in which those associations and domino relationships (global
warming> El Nino > coral bleaching) were presented as being accepted
dogma.  It is unfortunate that "we" are being quoted by the media as
generally believing in these hypotheses as though they were fact.

Carry on
Ernie