ISRS 2000 Election

Richard B. Aronson raronson at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Fri Oct 6 10:51:48 EDT 2000

Dear ISRS Members and other interested subscribers to  the coral list (who
should be ISRS members!),

The results of the 2000 ISRS election  are in:

Elected Treasurer: John Ware
Elected Recording Secretary: Peter Edmunds

Elected Council Members:
Robert van  Woesik
Lucien Montaggioni
Kathleen Sullivan-Sealey
Helge P. Vogt
Jaime Garzon-Ferreira
Hajime Kayanne

New Officers and Council Members begin their terms on January 1, 2001.
On behalf of the current Officers and Council Members, congratulations,
and we look forward to working with you.  We also thank those who ran for
Council but were not elected for their interest and participation in ISRS.

With best regards to all,

Rich Aronson
ISRS Corresponding Secretary