Tropical Marine Biology Summer Course

Danny Gleason dgleason at gasou.edu
Tue Apr 3 10:29:56 EDT 2001

Greetings,
We only have 4 spots left in our Tropical Marine Biology summer field
course that will be held at Lee Stocking Island, Bahamas July 23 - August
6, 2001! Students will receive 4 semester hours credit and transfer credit
is available. Cost of the course is $2,000 + tuition. If you are interested
in taking this course please contact me soon and I will forward more
information!
Best wishes,
Danny Gleason

Daniel F. Gleason, Visiting Professor