Looking for information

Peter Hodes peter.hodes at home.com
Tue Apr 10 08:25:23 EDT 2001

Hi

I am looking to download or puchase databases about coral, water quality,
hydrology, as well as population, land use, etc.  I am planning on using
this data in GIS(geographic information systems) software.  Can I get
these databases in GIS format or at least with some latitude/ longitude
coordinates?

Any information will be helpful.  Thanks and have a great day.

Peter Hodes
peter at vrisk.com