Clod Card Technique

katherine sanchez nyctarinia at bigfoot.com
Mon Apr 16 08:59:40 EDT 2001

happy easter to all!

anybody who had used a clod card for a period of one month?  I've been
trying to formulate the s-type clod card of jokiel (1994), but i can't seem
to find the right formulation as my clods keep on crumbling after 24-hour of
experimental soaking.  i used woodglue brand plastic resin glue and the
commercially available wall parchment compound while jokiel used wellwood
brand, which is not available here in the philippines.  the material was
experimentally proven to withstand up to 30-day soaking. what could i use
instead?

thank you and hoping somebody could help me.

KATHY