coral-list-daily V2 #84

RP Walter ras_ryan77 at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 17 23:15:51 EDT 2001

Greetings everyone!

I am currently preparing my MS thesis project investigating reef fish
habitat associations with constrasting coral communities on the shallow
patch reefs of San Salvador, Bahamas. However, my sample size of preliminary
benthic surveys is too small to make any meaningful conclusions about the
coral spp richness, diversity, and % live cover. I was hoping that anybody
might have access to some coral data from San Sal, or maybe could push me in
the right direction of some data???

Any literature citations and suggestions are also greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Ryan Walter
MS Candidate
Dept. of Biological Sciences