Coral Reefs publication

Robert Delfs rdelfs at attglobal.net
Wed Aug 1 22:11:47 EDT 2001

On Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:11:01 +1000, Neil Mattocks wrote:

>For those of us that don't usually access the Coral Reefs' publication......how can we?

By subscribing - membership in the International Society for Reef
Studies is only US$80/year for an individual, or $90 for a family (two
persons).  It covers four quarterly issues of Coral Reefs and the
biannual newsletter.  You can check the society website at
<www.uncwil.edu/isrs/>, or send inquiries to Rich Aronson at
<raronson at disl.org>.

As Aronson's post noted, the current issue is fascinating.  A lot of
the new research on coral-algal competition dramatically contradicts
what has been the conventional wisdom up to now.  A very worthwhile
read.

Robert Delfs

Robert Delfs
Reply to:  <rdelfs at tabula-international.com>