Request to add to ORF Links page

Greg Carter gcarter at orf.org
Sat Aug 4 15:54:04 EDT 2001

Greetings Coral-Listers,

The Oceanic Resource Foundation (ORF) has just completed some website
revisions and I am asking your assistance in adding coral reef research
and conservation organizations to our Links page. I have added 8
websites but know there are many more valuable coral reef resources. To
add your organization, simply access the Links page at
www.orf.org/links/pages and click on "Add a Site."

For those interested in high quality underwater photography books, we
are starting a monthly drawing for the award winning book "In A Sea of
Dreams" by Christopher Newbert and Birgitte Wilms. Complete info at
www.orf.org/drawing1.html.

Best regards,

Greg Carter