New Member

K.M.Namboodhiri namboo at md3.vsnl.net.in
Fri Aug 10 15:13:53 EDT 2001

Hi Coral-listers,

I am a Ph.D student doing my research on the internal bioeroders of the
Indian waters. I plan to make a comparative study of the coral borers of
The Great Nicobars(South West Andaman Sea), The Gulf Of Mannar(South East
coast of India) and The Laccadive Islands (South West Arabian Sea). As a
researcher fresh to this field,I would greatly appreciate suggestions,
advice, comments and help from workers already experienced in this field.
Also I am eager to share information and help with fellow workers of this
field.

Thanking you all,
Naveen Namboodiri,
Research Scholar,