yellow disease

James M. Cervino cnidaria at pop.earthlink.net
Tue Aug 14 09:03:53 EDT 2001

  Dear Mohammad Reza Shokri,

Our lab is currently investigating the yellow band or blotch disease.
As mentioned on the coral list server a few weeks ago regarding
sample collection; use a sterile syringe to extract the material
directly on the disease line. Then place it in a sterile tube and
send it overnight mail to University of South Carolina Dept. of
Biology and Geology AIKEN campus 471 University Parkway, Aiken SC
29801. Mark the box G. Smith Lab Please -keep cold.  E-mail us before
you send so that we are able to watch for the package.

Regards, James

--

James M. Cervino
e-mail:cnidaria at earthlink.net