Please Help!!! (Deep Ocean Research Lab)

Michael Holmes deeporl at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:58:35 EDT 2001

Ok. This is the deal. I have been working on a deep ocean research lab.
Nothing has been built or even funded. It is just something I work on in my
spare time. What I need to know is if any one would like to help me now that
I am in the revising process. Here is a general run down to help you
understand exactly what it is. I have much more of it planned but I do not
want to bore people who don't want to know. It would be much like a space
station for the ocean. Pretty much for research of the deep ocean previously
not possiable. I have thought of ways for air, water, food, waste removal,
and electricity. I also decided on what the site it is located at will need
and how to make the actual building. If you are intrested just e-mail me and
I will go into greater detail. I would really appreciate it.