Bermuda Bleaching?

Thad Murdoch tmurdoch at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 10:18:50 EDT 2001

Hello all, from Bermuda

Happy to report that over the weekend I did not see any
bleaching at several reef crest and back-reef sites
encompassing depth ranges of 0 - 60 ft.

Will keep an eye on the corals on the platform, which may
be more at risk.

Warm Regards

Thaddeus Murdoch

Graduate Intern
Bermuda Biological Station for Research Inc.
http://www.bbsr.edu

PhD Student
Dauphin Island Sea Lab
Dauphin Island, AL 36528 USA