Need Camera/Housing Advice

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 23:38:59 EST 2001

Hello Listers
Happy Holidays
We in Dubai are at 28-29oC today, so nice.

We are trying to find a reasonable, practical
digital-video camera and a good housing for doing UW
video for inventory work..  We seem to be trap into
the $10K range for a good sony 3K, a Gates housing-3K,
a MAC/Apple editing and accessory-3K (since we are PC
based).

Are there any reasonable digital video camera with
commensurate housing and using archaic PC editing
systems??? - We have about 1 sq km to do inventory and
prioritization for relocation.

Thanks Alot
Tom Williams
Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority, Dubai UAE