epoxy

The Baker's mpbaker at interlynx.net
Tue Feb 6 21:49:18 EST 2001

Nikki,

I know of one such epoxy. It was illustrated in a terrific article in the
Marine Fish and Reef USA annual Magazine 2001. The article was entitled
Coral Propagation in the Home Aquarium: A Cut Goes A Long Way by Randy
Donowitz. The article discussed Strategies for attaching coral fragments.
The article is worth looking up. The material used is called Aqua
tik( Stone Grey Epoxy Putty). It comes in a syringe type tube. Unfortunately
I do not have a manufacturers name. My best guess would be to try to find
the email address of Mr. Donowitz. Perhaps someone could help in this
regard.

Peter