epoxy

Peter Alan Todd artp8501 at nus.edu.sg
Thu Feb 8 01:11:02 EST 2001

Hi Nikki,

Here we use 'Expogrout' epoxy - about 45 Singapore dollars (approx equal to
Aussie dollars) for 3kg. It 'goes off' anywhere between 30 and 60 mins
depending on how well you judge the proportions. It is non-toxic to humans -
used in swimming pools - and appears to have no adverse effects on corals
too! Along with Rohan, I find the 'mixing in an ice-cream tub' method the
best. The epoxy is seriously sticky out of the water - but as soon as you
are under, the stuff becomes easy to work with - much like window-putty.

Good luck,

Peter Todd

National University of Singapore