Circular Plot Visual Census Technique

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 15 10:26:43 EST 2001

The original reference is:
Bohnsack, J. A. and S. P. Bannerot (1986). A stationary visual census
technique for quantitatively assessing community  structure of coral reef
fishes, U.S. Department of Commerce, NOAA Technical Report NMFS 41: 1-15.

Cheers,
Mark

--
C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Chief of NOAA Paleoclimatology Program and

NOAA/National Geophysical Data Center
325 Broadway E/GC
DSRC 1B139
Boulder, CO 80305-3328
Voice: 303-497-6172                       Fax: 303-497-6513
Internet: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/paleo.html