Angela Dakou

Vanese Flood vanesef at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 11:16:34 EST 2001

Hi,
I've been trying to email Angela Dakou (spelling?)
regarding her questions on the discovery of the
symbiotic relationship of corals and zooxs.
My message has come back undelivered.  If you know how
to reach her, or if you, Angela are reading this,
please get in touch with me.
Thanks,
Vanese Flood
Institute of Ecology
University of Georgia

=====
When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always
one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to
take command.

Very often, that individual is crazy.