Saddle Wrasse- Thallasoma duperrey

wolfey WOLFEY at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 27 11:17:35 EST 2001

Hello everyone.  I am searching for references and/or citations for the Hawaiian Saddle Wrasse (Thallasoma duperrey).  So far I have only found papers by Ross, and general Hawaiian fish books.
There seems to be relatively little information on this endemic Wrasse and I am hoping to learn more about it, specifically about what influences it's abundance, and about T. duperrey's ecological niche and importance.

Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to your reply.

-Kristen Hoss