Status of online publication of Coral Reefs 2000 report?

Jamie Oliver j.oliver at cgiar.org
Thu Jan 4 20:04:17 EST 2001

Patrik

The report will indeed be available on the revised ReefBase website within
about 2 weeks. We are currently testing out the new site and adding last
minute features.  We will be making the full  text of the 1998 and the 2000
report available online.  In addition we will have several regional and
national reports from the GCRMN program, and links to other relevant status
reports (CARICOMP, CORDIO etc) which have already been published.

If you or anyone else urgently needs a copy of the 2000 report I can email
this to you. (The full report is 5.6Mb zipped)

In addition, if anyone has a report relating to the status of coral reefs,
management and conservation which you would like to see placed on the
ReefBase site, please let me know by email.  The new site will have an
upload facility which will enable such documents (as well as data sets and
images) to be quickly posted for publication on the site.

Best regards

Jamie Oliver
ReefBase Project Leader

Jamie Oliver
Senior Scientist (Coral Reef Projects)
International Centre for Living Aquatic Resources Management
PO Box 500, Penang 10670

Phone: (604) 641 4623
Fax: (604) 643 4463

email:  J.Oliver at cgiar.org