coral-list status

Jim Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Thu Jan 11 13:17:16 EST 2001

Greetings,

	Coral-list was inoperable for a couple (few?) days.  I think some
of you tried to post messages, but they bombed.  Tomorrow we will be doing
a hard drive replacement and I don't know how long the list will be down,
so if there messages that you sent that did not get circulated, please try
sending them again before the workstation goes down again.

	Thank you for your patience.

	Cheers,
	Jim

  James C. Hendee, Ph.D.
  Coral Health and Monitoring Program
  Ocean Chemistry Division
  Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
  U.S. Department of Commerce
  4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
  Miami, FL  33149-1026

  Voice:  (305) 361-4396