Coral Reef field courses

Richard Zingmark zingmark at mail.biol.sc.edu
Mon Jan 15 17:28:08 EST 2001

FYI

The University of South Carolina (USA) offers two-3 week courses
annually during June in the Caribbean (Isla Providencia, Colombia),
"Coral Reef Ecology,"(by Dick Zingmark) and "Coastal Tropical
Oceanography,"(by Bjorn Kjerfve).  Students taking the courses earn a
total of 8 semester hours.  Check out our web page containing detailed
information at:

  http://marine-science.sc.edu/reefcourse.shtml

Enrollment is ongoing and there are some spaces remaining.
Communicate with me as soon as possible via email indicating your
intententions or for questions.   A deposit check of US$500 made out
to the University of South Carolina is due prior to 18 February, and
the balance of $2,000 is due on or before May first.

You can also call me me for answers to your questions

Cheers,

Dick Zingmark