New Monuments/Old Attitudes

Jim Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Fri Jan 19 14:26:45 EST 2001

Hey, sports fans, this dialogue seems like it is getting a little afield
of coral reef research, although I realize it all started around a posting
relating to a new monument for coral reefs in the Virgin Islands, and it
HAS been interesting.  I'm starting to get some complaints behind the
scenes; however, if everybody thinks this thread is germane, rail on!

Thanks, folks...

	Cheers,
	Jim
	coral-list admin