[carib-biodiversity] Turtle resources

John R. Howe jrhowe at cwatercom.com
Sat Jul 7 10:27:28 EDT 2001

Bruce - thanks for the lead to a nice site.   I just passed it on to my
sixteen-year-old niece who's infatuated with (and studying!) sea turtles.
The filename, however, is "NLINSLEY" (not "ninsley"), so.... (for the
benefit of coral-listers who got an error message) the full (correct) URL
is http://www.2xtreme.net/nlinsley (filename "nlinsley," not "ninsley").

- John

>In the category of "help is where you find it:"
>
>Thursday's NY Times had a little article that cited this --->>>
>
>Two philatelists have compiled 800 images of TURTLES at
><http://www.2xtreme.net/ninsley/> based on stamps from 154 countries
>and territories. The site includes links to other sites about sea
>turtles and philatical and other colllection stuff.
>
>bruce

John R. Howe, Web Information Architect/Copy Writer
"Elegant Structures, Sticky Words"
Clearwater Communications I 22 Fayette Street I Cambridge MA 02139
http://www.cwatercom.com
tel: 617.497.2059
fax: 617.497.2092
jrhowe at cwatercom.com

"Wholly new forms of encyclopedias will appear, ready made with a mesh of
associative trails running through them, ready to be dropped into the memex
and there amplified."

- Vannevar Bush.  "As We May Think," Atlantic Monthly, 1945.