sharpnose puffer tumors

Anja en Sander corals at interneeds.net
Thu Jul 12 15:01:15 EDT 2001

Hi Julie,

I've been doing coral research on Curacao (NA) the last 2.5 years which involves diving everyday. What you describe, I haven't seen on my dives. Strange, since Bonaire is virtually around the corner.

Cheers, Sander

Sander Scheffers
Carmabi Foundation
(Caribbean Research and Management of Biodiversity)
P.O.Box 2090, Piscadera Baai, Willemstad,
Curacao (NA)
Fax: ++ 599 9 462 7680
Phone: ++ 599 9 462 4242/565 2871
E-mail: corals at interneeds.net