New Version of Environmental Change/Biodiversity Bibliography Now Available

Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy JIWLP at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 20 19:46:43 EDT 2001

The latest version of the Pacific Institute's bibliography on
environmental change (which we define as climate change and ozone
depletion issues) and its impacts on biodiversity and associated
ecosystems, as well as agriculture, has been updated, with more than 300
new citations added since the last update in May. The bibliography is
searchable and soon will be downloadable into popular bibliographical
software packages, including Endnote, Procite and Reference Manager. To
access the bibliography, go to: http://pacinst.org/wildlife.html

Suggestions for additions or corrections to the bibliography will be
greatly appreciated. If you wish to be informed of future updates,
subscribe to our announcement list on the site's index page.

Wil Burns, Senior Associate
Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security
654 13th St., Preservation Park
Oakland, CA 94612 USA
Phone: 510.251.1600
Fax:     510.251.2203