Message for ISRS Members

Shaw Thacher - IGC/Earthlink sthacher at igc.org
Sun Jun 10 13:03:09 EDT 2001

Dear Coral listers,

Not being an ISRS member, I strongly encourage consideration of this
proposition.

The potential value of the public having direct on-line access to precisely
this type of information cannot be over-estimated.

If you want to increase your society's contribution, help people to inform,
educate and cultivate themselves.

                            sincerely, regards,

                                    Shaw Thacher

Shaw Thacher, Project Manager