For for exact reference

Martin Attrill M.Attrill at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 10:02:53 EDT 2001

Hi Michael

The ISBN number of the book is  ISBN: 0643063919. It is, I believe,
directly published by CSIRO ('CSIRO Publishing').

For your interest, the book is also available as an interactive CD,
which may be very useful if identification is a prime concern,
although I am sure CSIRO people can tell you more.

The book (and CD rom) can be ordered direct from NHBS at this
website:

http://www.nhbs.co.uk/

Just type 'staghorn corals' in the title search box and it will take
you there.

Yours

Martin

> Dear all,
>
> Because I dont have this book, I would like to know if anybody
> would have
> the exact reference of the book "Staghorn corals of the world",
> written by
> Wallace in 1999 ?
>
> For instance, my reference is : "Wallace C.C., 1999. Staghorn
> corals of the
> world. CSIRO Úd., Melbourne, Australie : 422pp."
>
> ...but I dont have for the moment the name of the publisher of
> any other
> informations (ISBN for exemple..) about it.
>
> Many thanks for your help.
> Have a nice day,
>
> Best Regards.
> MichaÙl
> --
>                           MichaÙl RARD
> Laboratoire d'Ecologie Marine, UniversitÚ de la RÚunion
>    97715 Saint Denis messag CEDEX 9, France
> Tel : 0 (33) 2-62-93-81-57, Fax : 0 (33) 2-62-93-86-85
> http://www.univ-reunion.fr/~mrard/html/ContactsMika.htm
> ~~~~~~~
> menu bar, then click on Coral-List Listserver.

Dr. Martin Attrill
Benthic Ecology Research Group
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Plymouth