Coral spawning in SE Asia

Mike Risk riskmj at mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
Thu Jun 14 21:38:27 EDT 2001

Hi, Dave.

We are done insulation/vapour barrier, start siding Monday.

For the rest of you: somewhere, Edinger has an Abstract presented at a
scientific meeting, perhaps with me as a co-author (think I'd know, wouldn't
you?), collecting observations from several Indonesian locales, stating that
in the core tropics many if not most corals spawn every lunar month.

Evan's juggling new job, new house, new baby, new city, all at the same
time. In due course, I expect he will set us all straight on this. Me too.