Reef Encounter - Second Call For Contributions

kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 16 08:56:02 EDT 2001

NEWSLETTER OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR REEF STUDIES
News, Views and Reviews

REEF ENCOUNTER No. 30
SECOND CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Reef Encounter is looking for articles for the next issue (due out in
September 2001).  We welcome contributions from 300 - 1200 words on any
aspect of reef studies, including news, comments, short reviews (but not
original scientific data) and also illustrations/cartoons.

Our final deadline is 1st July, but we appreciate receiving early
contributions.

Please send your ideas for articles and the articles themselves to our
email address ReefEncounter at bigfoot.com. You will receive an email
acknowledgment from one of the editors within a couple of days (if you
don't please check back!).

Illustrations and hard copy can be mailed to the following address:

Kristian Teleki
Department of Geography
University of Cambridge
Cambridge  CB2 3EN
United Kingdom

If you need style guidelines, take a look at recent back issues at the
society's webpage www.uncwil.edu/isrs.

Thank you!

Maggie Watson
Kristian Teleki
Maria Joao Rodrigues
Karenne Tunne

If you are interested in joining the society and receiving Reef Encounter
and the journal Coral Reefs, you can find more details on the web page.

www.uncwil.edu/isrs