Thanks for help with research questions

Juliet Martinez Juliet.Martinez at worldbook.com
Thu Jun 21 11:37:32 EDT 2001

6.21.01

Dear Coral List,

Thanks to all of you who took the time to share your knowledge with me in order to verify a few difficult questions on coral reefs. I received responses from all corners of the globe, and was able to tease apart some of the thornier issues that arose while researching this article.

My best to all of you in your research and conservation endeavors.

Juliet

Juliet Martinez
Research Department
World Book Encyclopedia