Epoxy sticks

Steven Koch steven_koch at eudoramail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:20:40 EST 2001

 When using epoxy under water, "Marine" epoxy is intended to be applied in the air and only used in the sea after it has hardened. This type of epoxy often shows toxic effects on living corals if it comes in contact with the itssues before it  hardens.

We have found an "Underwater" marine epoxy manufactured in the Philippines which is VERY sticky underwater, holds very well with only small amounts and has shown few toxic effects. The down side is that it is so sticky that if you are not carefull you will mess up your diving gear.

Steven Koch

ORCA INC. Cebu Philippines