Reef Check and Quiksilver Crossing Opportunity

Gregor Hodgson gregorh at ucla.edu
Fri Mar 2 00:41:59 EST 2001

Reef Check Foundation  would like to develop a roster of Reef Check
coordinators and very experienced participants who would like to take
part in the Quiksilver Crossing. www.quiksilver.com between now and 1
May.

The job is to carry out as many Reef Check surveys as possible in remote
sites during a two week surf expedition and to educate surfers about
coral reef ecology and Reef Check. You will be paid in waves and we will
pay for your roundtrip airfare and basic expenses only.

The next voyage (Trip 27) departs 19th March and returns 2nd April. If
you are available for this trip only, contact me now. Otherwise, send
your details to Jennifer at: rcheck at ucla.edu who will set up the roster.

--
Gregor Hodgson, PhD
Director, Reef Check Foundation

Office Tel: 310-794-4985  Fax: 310-825-0758 or 310-825-9663
Email: gregorh at ucla.edu  Web: www.ReefCheck.org