Coast Guard Base in Union Island, SVG: Final Upate

deevon deevon at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 22 18:33:40 EST 2001

All too often, coral reefs and other fragile environments are only, in
the end, represented by community-based efforts, yet all too often, the
great funding opportunities go to the national and international levels
of government or non-profits, which rarely solve these sorts of issues
and, as in this case, are often involved in the problem to begin with.
Regards, DeeVon Quirolo, Ex. Dir. Reef Relief