Coral websites for schools?

BobFenner at aol.com BobFenner at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 12:13:04 EST 2001

I look forward to hearing from anyone with a website they would like us to
link to.

Best regards,

Val

Please do take a look and consider adding our site: www.WetWebMedia.com
    Though the thrust of WWM is hobbyist/ornamental aquatics oriented, this
is a key area of income to poor countries, a source of renewable, reasonable
revenues when done properly, and a very important introduction to these areas
of the living world (probably the most significant) to humans not living near
reefs. We have thousands of articles, images, FAQs for free to any
non-commercial use.
Bob Fenner