Fw: fisher training

Bowden-Kerby bowdenkerby at is.com.fj
Sat May 5 17:41:04 EDT 2001

Dear Tracy,

We are developing such training materials for use with communities here =
in Fiji and Solomons.  The materials are very rough at this point, not =
ready yet for sharing, but we have hopes on publishing something =
eventually.  Rather than reinventing the wheel (if it already is =
rolling), we would certainly appreciate any other resources, if you have =
found anything good for community awareness raising and understanding =
MPA function, etc... anything helping support commmunity-based =
management of tropical marine resources.=20

Thanks,

Austin Bowden-Kerby
Coral Gardens Initiative
Foundation for the Peoples of the South Pacific