thanks for replying to collaborations call!

Mike Matz matz at whitney.ufl.edu
Thu May 17 01:54:38 EDT 2001

Hello everybody,
I really did not expect receiving such a huge feedback to my
posting "looking for collaborations"! I want to thank
everybody who replied, and to whom I was unable to get back
personally - thanks very much indeed! Your emails have been
put into a nice database - "helpful coral people around the
world" - it's great to know you're out there!

great job, coral-list!!!

Mike

--
Mikhail V. Matz, Ph.D.