Tumors on corals

peter Houk p_houk at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 00:17:40 EDT 2001

Dear All,
      During recent inner lagoon surveys completed in Saipan Lagoon, CNMI,
my colleague and I have observed and photographed what appeared to be a
coral tumor on a Astreopora myriophthalma colony.  I have this location in
my GPS unit and if desired I can collect a sample or the colony.
Interesting topic, I look forward to reviewing the web site listed.

Peter Houk
CNMI Division of Environmental Quality
Saipan, MP. 96950