boat rentals for research in Key West

William Figueira wff at duke.edu
Mon May 21 14:24:34 EDT 2001

I am conducting research on the reef off of Key West, Florida USA and am
seeking advice on boat rental opportunities (shops, individuals...) in
and around Key West.  We are looking for a 22-26 foot center consol boat to
support dive activities for a total of about 7 weeks.  Any local knowledge
or past experience with such endevors would be much appreciated.  Thank you
in advance for your help.

Will

  Will Figueira				email: wff at duke.edu
  Ph.D. Candidate
  Duke University Marine Lab		phone: (252)504-7572
  135 Duke Marine Lab Rd		fax  : (252)504-7648
  Beaufort, NC 28516  USA
  http://www.env.duke.edu/marinelab/marine/